Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boo and Bebo learn to forgive.

Bebo and Boo were best friends. Once while playing, they had a little quarrel. "I don’t want to play with you. You’re not my best friend anymore!" Boo told Bebo.

“You’re mean. You hurt my feeling" Bebo told Boo.

Hearing this, Boo walked away, leaving his best friend crying. Bebo walked back home all alone. But she was sad.

On her way back home, she thought about all the things that she enjoyed doing with Boo, like making sand castles on the beach, playing with the blocks, making a snow man and eating ice-cream. She thought of saying sorry to Boo and be best friends again.

When she got home, Boo was waiting for her. “I’m sorry, I was mean to you. You’re my best friend. I don’t want to hurt your feelings ever again,” Boo said.

“I’m so glad you said sorry,” said Bebo. “I am sorry too." And that’s how Bebo and Boo learned about forgiveness and started playing again.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment